Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wednesday Playdate

I love our Wednesday playdates.  This Wednesday we had it at my house and made Very Hungry Caterpillars.
I have made these before with my class.  It was easier with less kids and more adults!
Lindsay was sick, but I still talked her into bringing Grayson.  Cole had really been looking forward to seeing him.
Kylie came with her little Emmy and Cal.

Krissi also came this time with Mason.  I love hanging out with her and was glad she was able to come.
They boys (and Emmy) all played so well together.  That's a big deal when four 3 year old boys can all play together!  They played trains and trucks all morning.
Brewer, Bomber, and Hads came for a little while in the afternoon and Mason and Krissi stayed a while too.
Hadley loved Krissi.  

We had treats after lunch.  Brewer and Hadley ate chocolate chips from a bowl on the floor.


And sometimes even "drank" the chocolate chips.  

Bomber and Cole were too sophisticated for that.  They sipped hot chocolate and discussed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment