Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Walking in the Woods


Sunday we went walking in the woods.  It's a nature trail over by the zoo.  Cole has talked about it quite a bit since Uncle Bud took us there in the summer.  Zoe wanted to see what it was all about.  As I was getting out of the car I noticed that Zoe and Cole were stretching out before our big walk!

We fed some fish and then started our walk.  Cole enjoyed finding sticks to carry.

At one point I hear him say, "I gotta big one!" This is the stick he found.  He wanted to carry it on our walk, but Brad told him it needed to go in the woods with its friends.




It was a beautiful day for January.  I even took my coat off because I got hot.


Cole stood by "his number".  Sometimes I can't believe how old he's looking.  I wish time could just freeze.



We had a fun day walking in the woods.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a really fun walk! Cole DOES look old. I get that freezing time thing. I want to do that now, with Hayden. Only I'd like to freeze time a few weeks ago, BEFORE she cut all of her hair off. Now she looks old. I love the pic of you and the kids. You look like one of them. YOUNG!

    ReplyDelete