Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cole Can't Get Enough of These Guys

We went back Thursday night and stayed Friday to see Tripp, but Cole stayed at Nan and Pop's the entire time.
Judd is starting to become his new favorite I think.  He talks about him constantly.
Of course he loves Charity too though.  They all three played together so good.  They had a blast.
When it came time to leave Zoe and Cole both cried.  Zoe broke my heart.  Hers was a sad, pitiful cry.
Cole's was more of a ticked off, mad scream.  I had to fight him to get him in the car.  He even scratched me and hit me.  I guess he just didn't get enough of Nan, Pops, Judd, and Charity.
By the time we got to Fairland, Cole had calmed down and even apologized to me for being mean.  Then he asked, "Mom, are you ready to say sorry to me now?"

Are you kidding me?  I didn't feel like I had anything to apologize about.

No comments:

Post a Comment