Friday, April 27, 2012

Now This is a Great Lady!

Happy Birthday Mom!
She will be 56 tomorrow.

I love her so much.  She adores my dad and loves her kids more than anything.  She is selfless and giving.

I try to be the type of mom she was to us.  She put us first and played with us.  She made holidays special and loved to have our friends at her house.  She is an amazing cook!  She made cookies on our first day of school every year, even when I was a teacher!  I never had any doubts growing up that she would do anything for us.



 She has a great sense of humor, thank goodness, because we are ruthless.  She loves to laugh.

She has been through so much with us (Bud and I and her 4 "new" kids).  She has felt our heartaches and hurt for us many times.





She is a perfect mom, even when she doesn't think she's perfect.

2 comments:

  1. We are all so lucky to have her. She's the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, she's even keeping our kids on HER birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete