Monday, April 23, 2012

Life Without Cole

I picked Hayden and Zoe up from school and they asked me what I did all day without Cole.  I went through my whole day with them.  
8:40:  Dropped the kids off at school (which I don't normally do)
8:50 Sat in the parking lot and ate a bagel while I waited for Top Cut to open.
9:00 Got my haircut.  This is my $12 haircut.
10:00 Walked around Kohl's by myself.  Actually tried on lots of outfits (even though I only left with one dress)
11:30 Jogged with Michelle
12:30-2:30 Cleaned and listened to the music I wanted to. 
Bud came over to get carseats during this time.  My music was blaring.  On my playlist was 1/2 Christian songs and 1/2 90s rap music.  So I would listen to "Come to Jesus" then "Ice, Ice Baby".  I also told Bud that if I had time I was going to find a "48 hour murder mystery" on TV.  He told me to try not to have all my fun in one day.  Then Brewer invited me to go to the carwash with them and Bud told him I was living "bachlelorette style" and couldn't go with them.
2:30 I took a shower and went to get the girls.
After telling them my entire day. I bragged that I did whatever I wanted without anyone telling me what to do.  Hayden looked amazed and said, "Wow Aunt Dean, you are so lucky."
We dropped Hayden off at home and Zoe and I drove through Braum's for ice cream.  Then we went to Academy and Pink and Black to look for dance clothes.
I do love getting to spend extra time with Zoe, but man I miss Cole.  He's having a blast at Nan and Pop's and now says he's staying 60 days.  My life is pretty dull without him.  He definitely adds spunk to our house.

1 comment:

  1. Dull? What are you TALKING about? You're living the dream. The high life. Hayden's envious.

    ReplyDelete