Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fun With New Friends

I've been so blessed to get to know the Pattons through Cole's tball.  They moved to Owasso from Rolla last July.  They even live in our neighborhood.  Cori is the mom and is pregnant with her third. She is due anytime.  

We thought she might have baby Callie yesterday.  I watched Taylor and Jacob while they went to the hospital.  She was having contractions every few minutes and I was actually afraid she might deliver in my living room!
 The kids all played great.  Taylor is like a little mommy.  She was a lot of help.  She was pretty worried about her mom though and kept wondering if she was having the baby.
 They watched TV and played outside.

 Jacob even picked me a flower!


 Unfortunately Cori and Dustin came back without a baby.  I know it won't be long though and we can't wait to meet baby Callie!!


No comments:

Post a Comment