Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cole's Back!

I couldn't live without Cole, so Mom brought him home today.  I really missed that little stinker!
She brought Boston with her.  She babysits him 3 days a week.
Boston and Cole had a lot of fun in the sprinkler.


Then Hadley came over.  They are about the same age.  They "talked" for a little while.  They actually seemed to understand each other.

Cole really didn't want to come home and Judd wanted to come back with him and stay 100 days.
But I could tell he was excited to see me.
I may hug and kiss him the entire day!
It's just not the same around here without him!

Zoe came home from school and yelled, "Cole!" She was so excited to see him.
She got way more attention when he wasn't here and we did things that we normally don't get a chance to do with her.

I love it, that despite all that, she was thrilled for him to be home.
She shared her candy and took him outside to play. He was really happy to see her too!
I'm so glad they have each other.  

1 comment: