Friday, April 6, 2012

Zoe's Class


I went to read to Zoe's class today.  They were so much fun.  

I read "The Tale of the Three Trees".  If you haven't read it yet, you've got to check it out.  It's my favorite book.  

Cole and Bomber were with me.  When we got there Mrs. Ham took them to the room next door to show them a "secret".  She had little baby ducks in there!  Cole blew the secret though and told the class when he came back in the classroom.

She brought them in to show the class and let them pet it.  She even let Zoe hold the little duckling.





Bomber didn't want to pet it, because he didn't want to have to wash his hands.  It was a lot of fun and her class was really well behaved and respectful.  I loved it!

We were going to eat lunch with Zoe, but Cole has about an hour where he is good at the school and after that I'm subjecting myself to embarrassment, so we left.  

The two of us went to McAlister's to eat.  We ate outside.  It was actually really enjoyable.  

We ate and talked.  It felt like a date!  
Zoe went home with Macy.  She was really excited about that.  Great day for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment