Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tripp Kai Matthew

My best friend Stephanie has struggled with infertility for a very long time.  God blessed them with Taya after many attempts at fertility medicine and finally In Vitro.  They have had miscarriages and several failed adoptions.  The heartache they have been through is unimaginable to me.  So when I got a text one morning saying they were getting a baby and it was followed by this picture, I was beyond excited. 

 I got so crazy with excitement I actually threw up.
It was a long and bumpy road, filled with scary moments.

It was so thrilling when they found out they were travelling to Taiwan  just a couple of weeks ago.  Tripp was in the same orphanage as my little brother Judd.  My parents actually got to hold him and love on him while they were there a few months ago.

 It is awesome to see them as a family.  



It's obvious that God knew what was best for their family.  I know Tripp is going to go on to do big things, and be a huge blessing to us all along the way.

I couldn't love Steph, Matt, and Taya more if they were my own family.  They are amazing, Christian parents and are very deserving of this beautiful baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for them and CANNOT wait to meet him! Absolute proof that God blesses those who serve Him with all of their hearts!

    ReplyDelete