Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Drillers Game

Macy came home with Zoe after school.  They made their own fruit snack.  It was strawberries, and fruit snacks.  

Brewie also came over after school.  He hasn't been here in a few days and was really wanting to hang out.

He also got some strawberries and was excited to use Cole's Thomas plate.  Cole doesn't like him to use it when he's here.


He seemed very happy and relaxed without worrying if Cole was in a good mood or not.

He kept coming up and hugging me.  At one point he was so "relaxed" that he ripped a big one.  I started cracking up laughing and he just looked at me and asked, "Why are you so happy?"

Zoe and Macy like to do "science experiments" together.  Basically, they just mix a bunch of stuff together and see what kind of mess it makes.  

This was their scientist outfits.  I apologize to any scientist who may be seeing this.
 When Brad got home we headed out to a Drillers game.  They are the minor league baseball team in Tulsa.


It was a beautiful night for a game.

 The girls really loved the splash pad.
 I told them to try not to get too wet.


 They got pretty wet, but not soaked.
 My favorite part was when Zoe was walking across the splash pad while the water was off and it suddenly shot up between her legs!  Too funny!


They had fun on the playground too. 

 The seesaw doesn't work very well with a tiny friend!

 The girls had a blast.  They rolled around in the grass and did gymnastics.  Zoe's allergies are killing her, but she said it was a lot of fun.









 They even met Hornsby.
 The people on the lawn (including me and the girls) weren't taking the game very seriously.  It was more of a chance to socialize.  I love it that Brad is sitting in the middle of them all, actually trying to watch the game!

 I still can't believe we live so close to a big city.  The skyscrapers still make my stomach flip sometimes.

 I have to admit though, I like having so many fun activities close to us.
 We had to leave the game a little early since it was a school night, but the Drillers did win!
On a side note, I couldn't make it 15 days or even until Thursday, which was the original plan.  Cole's coming home tomorrow!  I can't wait to kiss his cheeks and squeeze him.

1 comment: