Sunday, April 22, 2012

Seneca Fun

We headed back to Seneca this weekend for Charity's birthday and to landscape my parents' yard.  Steph brought the kids down.  It had been too long since I had seen Tripp.
I can't get over how stinkin' cute he is, I wanted to cry.  He is so lovable and sweet.  I wish I could have spent more time with them.
Mia came over to play with Zoe.  They always have a lot of fun together.

Of course we can never get enough of Taya.  She is the sweetest little girl ever!
Tripp enjoying playing with (or tearing apart) Cole's train tracks.
When Cole came in he started to freak out a little.
Judd said, in a sweet voice, "Cole, he's just a baby."  Cole seemed to understand and was okay with it after that.
I love watching Judd and Tripp together.
Matt (Steph's husband) is Judd's tball coach.  He brought his uniform over and Judd had Steph help him put it all on.  He looked cute...and he knew it!
He said he was number 7, because he is 7 years old!
We also got to see Cody and Alicia's little girl, Hadley while we were there.  Zoe wanted to keep her.

Zoe and Charity danced and played.  Charity got a new motorized scooter for her birthday so that was a big  hit.

Cole and Judd played together most of the time.  They play really well together.  I asked Cole if he liked playing with Judd and he said "Yes, but is it okay if sometimes I don't like Judd?"  I answered, "No, you need to like Judd all the time."  He added, "But I don't like Judd when he's in Taiwan, it's no fun."
  

The kids enjoyed "helping" the guys with the landscaping, or landskating as Charity called it.
When it came time to go home today Cole stayed.  He loves staying there.  He kept saying he wanted to stay 14 days.
As we were heading out I told him bye and I loved him.  He looked at me and said, "Actually..." My heart skipped, I thought he was going to say he decided to come home with me. Instead he added, "I want to stay 15 days."
I'm going to miss him, but I am glad he loves it there so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment