Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter With the Wards

We celebrated Easter on Saturday at Mick and Paula's house.  It was really fun to see everyone.
It rained a lot of the day, but it stopped just long enough to hunt a few eggs in the front yard.

We had a yummy lunch with lots of good food and dessert.



















Zoe and Sydney had a little cafe upstairs that Paula and I visited.

They entertained us and had yummy, pretend food.


Sydney was showing me what her hair looks like up.  I told her she looked like a supermodel.


She then kept her hair up the rest of the day.
We played Wii dance.

Paula challenged Cole to some air hockey.




And of course Cole always find the trains.


Syd showed me her best supermodel poses.  This girl is super cute!






Before we left I challenged Lance to Wii dance.  He smoked me.


It was a fun day with family!!

1 comment:

  1. What a good looking family. I really liked Eldon's feet in the pictures. Good job Marcy on taking the pictures.
    The grandchildren sure looks like their Meme!!!

    ReplyDelete