Monday, April 30, 2012

Early Birthday

Brad took Zoe shopping for my birthday on Sunday.  My birthday was a week away, but once they bought the presents they couldn't wait to give them to me. I loved it!
Zoe came home and said, "Daddy was a good sport, we went in a lot of girly stores."  Brad got me an adorable umbrella for our back patio.  Zoe said she helped him pick it out.
I just love Zoe's heart.  She has been saving her money and had about $50 in change.  She spent her own money on me and said she was saving the rest of her money for her dad's birthday.  When I went in her room today I found a list she had made titled, "Mom's birthday ideas".  She had been writing down things she wanted to get for me.  It was so cute how thought out her gift was.  She knew the exact scents I liked from Bath and Body Works and got me those hand sanitizers. She thought the "Bee Nice" and "Bee Good" sanitizers would be funny to use for Cole.  She also knew I loved colored lip gloss and lotion.
She got me my favorite candybar.
A Starbucks giftcard (I think her dad helped her pay for that part).
She got me these two coasters because she knew my favorite child, Hadley, had broken two of my other ones and I had commented on how I loved Mom's coasters.  She found the exact same ones and bought 2 of them.
I love for her to brush my hair so she made me this certificate for free hairbrushing (only good through next December)!



This was probably my favorite part of the whole gift.  I love this card she made me!Zoe made me feel so incredibly special.  She put so much thought and detail into my gift.  I love her so much!





2 comments:

  1. Awww!!!! She really is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite part.... "You spend tons of money on us when we probably do not deserve it." HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete